CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Eve with MeMe and Pappy- 2011

We are SO VERY HAPPY that Me Me and Pappy have decided to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas day with us again this year. We always love our visits, and they always seem too short.

This morning Jeff and I exchanged our gifts. Jenna took this pic of me, but she did not get any of Jeff. Boo!
DSC_2198
Me Me and Pappy arrived just before lunch. When nap time came, it was IMPOSSIBLE to go to sleep without opening at least one gift.
DSC_2205
Jade got a sweet prayer doll.
DSC_2206
Jenna got the CUTEST footed PJs. She HATED footed PJs as a baby, so I am thankful that she gets to like them now. Better late than never.
DSC_2209
She had fun pretending to be Jeff’s baby.
DSC_2210
Jeff and I got a cute gift basket. It was chock full of awesome ornaments, towels, and Christmas goodies.
DSC_2211DSC_2213DSC_2214
Love him!
DSC_2219
See why it was so hard for JAde to nap before a gift?
DSC_2221
Jenna and MeMe sharing some love.
DSC_2223
AFter nap, it was time to open presents. Jenna got a CUTE zebra comforter set. I didn’t get a picture, but I will take one later in her room.
DSC_2224DSC_2226DSC_2227
Jade got footed PJs, too. So cute!
DSC_2232
Jade got a big gift outside…..
DSC_2233
LOVE her reaction!
DSC_2234
She got a pink POlaris 4 wheeler.
DSC_2235
She was a little scared at first, but Jenna showed her the ropes.
DSC_2237
Jeff held her hand for a minute, but soon…
DSC_2240
She was driving on her own.
DSC_2241
Jade also got a cute helmet. There were LOTS of gifts, but I didn’t get a picture of it all. My girls are SO very blessed!
DSC_2242

0 comments: