CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2011 Mullis Christmas Card

By now all of our Christmas cards have been mailed an received. In fact, they were mostly received on the Friday after Thanksgiving. It's a goal of mine every year to the first mailed Christmas card received. We mail about 90 cards out each year. I love going to the mailbox in the month of December. It is full every day of sweet cards, pictures, and kind words from friends and family.

Here is our 2011 card.

I am rather proud of this card because I made it from scratch. I always make my own card (cheaper to have a photo printed than using one of the pre-made cards that you just drop picture into. ) The past few years, I have used some premade formats that came with Jade's birth announcement kit. I would change the colors and words, and be done. This year- I  created the entire thing. It wasn't that hard using Picassa as my program of choice.

I love these girls (and Jeff) so much! I usually do a family picture for the center picture each year, but this year we did not have any that I could grab quickly. I will make sure to get some during Christmas. It's hard to both take the pictures and be in them.

Of all the families in the world, how did I get the sweetest?

2 comments:

Faith said...

What great photos of your beautiful family!

Thank you for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

Anonymous said...

You are very talented. Anything you take on looks god!

Caro