CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

More First Day of School Pics

Jenna had a wonderful day at school. She loves her teachers, and was pleased with the friends in her classes.

Jade is still attending her daycare, but this year she is in more of an academic setting. I have never taken her pic since I have never really considered her as going to “school”. This year, she had a real supply list and all, so I decided this could be her first day of school pic. Jeff actually took the pics and dressed the girls because I had to be at work at 6:30am!

DSC_0258DSC_0244DSC_0245DSC_0246DSC_0248DSC_0251DSC_0253DSC_0255

I had a pretty good day at school. We have 7 periods this year, and that makes for a LOT of teaching, and a lot of transitions to monitor. I am sure I will get used to it. I am excited about my classes. My feet are hurting so bad! Last night I was thinking they were just hurting from standing all day/ week, but I know realize I have done a bit more damage. Sad smile My tendinitis from a few years is really bothering me (it does from time to time), and the balls of my feet are bruised. It’s 3pm on Saturday, and I am still in pain. Boo! Maybe by Monday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch, now my feet are hurting for you. You will need to go to the ugly shoe mode to get your feet better. love yall ac