CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Vacay Picture Dump #1

There is so much to do here on vacation that I am not going to spend a lot of time blogging. The pictures will tell the story quiet well, themselves.

The past 2 days have basically been FULL of beach, beach, and more beach. Jade has been having a ball at the beach, and we have not even been to the pool at all. This is good news since last time Jade HATED the sand. We have also enjoyed our visits with Me Me and Pappy. We always love getting to spend time with them.

DSC_9775DSC_9776DSC_9779DSC_9780DSC_9782DSC_9783DSC_9790DSC_9791DSC_9793DSC_9794DSC_9796DSC_9798DSC_9800DSC_9802DSC_9803DSC_9804DSC_9806DSC_9808DSC_9809DSC_9810DSC_9811DSC_9813DSC_9814DSC_9818DSC_9821DSC_9822DSC_9825DSC_9826DSC_9829DSC_9830DSC_9831DSC_9833DSC_9835DSC_9837DSC_9841DSC_9842DSC_9843DSC_9844DSC_9845

Tonight we are headed to Hudson’s to eat with MeMe and Pappy. I am SO ready for good seafood! It’s gonna be yummy!

Tomorrow, we basically will be back on the beach for more sun and play. I have spent a LOT of time enjoying my new bday present (KINDLE!) too. I am so thankful for this vacation with my family. Very thankful!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, did I miss your bd.....who is the cute girl with Jenna????love ac