After school we stopped by the Macs. I typically do the shopping for the Macs, so Jenna had shown me several things that she wanted for her birthday. I went back and bought a couple of them for her. She got a lime green fuzzy rug, and a big, fuzzy, purple pillow for her room.
When I asked Jenna what she wanted me to fix for her birthday dinner, she replied, “A juicy steak that is crunchy on the outside, but not too crunchy, and just the right shade of pink on the inside.”Where does she get this stuff?! I called Pop and asked him where I should get this for her, and he advised Filet. He also said that he wanted to go with us because he wanted to order a steak just like that. So, he and Nonni went, too. In fact, Grandmama and Papa came to dinner with us, too, and it was so nice!
Jenna also got to open a couple of gifts from Uncle Todd and Aunt Caroline, and more duct tape from Uncle Shawn and Uncle Seth.
It was a great day, and even better ten years! I love this girl. I for her everyday; would you join me?





0 comments:
Post a Comment