CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

MeMe and Pappy Bring Gifts

Jenna and Jade were showered with gifts for Jenna’s birthday. I tried to document each gift, but it seems I missed a few.
Think MeMe is in Heaven? Yep.
DSC_2551
MeMe should be a gift wrapper for a store. She always ha
DSC_2538DSC_2539
Pappy helped Jade with her packages.
DSC_2540DSC_2541DSC_2542
Jade got a really cute outfit, and a red coat that we love.
DSC_2543DSC_2544
and possibly the favorite gift? 5 rolls of duct tape! Jade is SO VERY HAPPY!
DSC_2546
Jenna got a Instyler hair tool. It’s zebra printed. She got satin, zebra sheets, Vibram toe shoes, a Red Hen glass figurine, some bath stuff, and taken out for Japanese. (I might have left something out.)
DSC_2547DSC_2548
Love this picture of Jeff and MeMe. She was getting on to him. MeMe, can you move him, and set him straight daily? Ha!
DSC_2550
It was such a wonderful weekend. I just love when they come!

0 comments: