CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pics from my Phone

I have collected quite a few pics on my phone over the last few weeks.

First, Here is a pic I tagged off of Facebook. It’s Caroline and Sophie. I think they were in Canada, but that all I know. The rest of the post was in French. Smile

phone 040

Here is Jade’s little preschool class. It’s just a pic of the pic. One of her teachers is not in the pic, and the one pictured is longer her teacher. Sad smile

phone 002

In Jade’s school pic, she looks JUST like Todd. Todd says she looks like Ellen DeGeneres.

phone 003

Jade LOVES the Fall display at Wal Mart.

phone 023

For homework one night, Jade had to color this for a coloring contest. I was pleased with her effort and attentiveness.

phone 031phone 032phone 033

IDK why these pics are rotated funny, but this is Jenna’s report card. ALL As again. I am so proud of her. She is so serious about her school work. She is in a more challenging class this year, and it has been so good for her.

phone 034

I got caught at daycare yesterday in a MONSOON. I mean I got DREACHED. I waited in Jade’s class for the storm to pass, so I snagged this picture. This is her teacher, Miss Zandla. She is wonderful. We just love her! She is the one who does Jade’s hair everyday. Smile

phone 039

0 comments: