CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy 40th Jennifer

My friend Jennifer turned forty this week, and her husband surprised her by having a few friends join her for dinner at Natalia’s this past weekend
 DSC_1032
Some of my BEST friends.
DSC_1034 DSC_1037
Geni is just the sweetest.
 DSC_1038
Jeff and Scott were discussing something important. Scott is a pastry chef, and he used to work at Natalia’s.
DSC_1039 DSC_1042  DSC_1047
Bruce did a great job planning the little party.
DSC_1048 DSC_1049
Bruce had the lobster.
 DSC_1050
Jeff had the filet special.
DSC_1051
Julie had a pasta dish. (I have no pic, but I had a peppercorn tuna that was delish!)
 DSC_1053

 DSC_1054
I do not remember what Geni and Scott had, but I am sure it was divine.
 DSC_1056 DSC_1057
Jennifer’s sister and bro in law surprised her by coming from atlanta.
 DSC_1058
For $50 bucks, Bruce said he was getting every last bite.
 DSC_1059 DSC_1060
Yummy dessert!
DSC_1061 DSC_1062 DSC_1063 . DSC_1065
It was such a fun night. The food, friends, and atmosphere was near perfect. I am thankful for good friends.

0 comments: