CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Birthday AMS

Better late than never….as promised, here are the pics that I could gather of AMS. She doesn’t exactly pose for pics that often, and I didn’t plan far enough ahead to gather too many. I did get a bit resourceful within my own house…here goes:

 

Hee Hee…This was taken in NYC outside of Good Morning America. It was COLD! Rarely do you see AMS cold, so you know if she has on a coat, scarf, and hat- BRRR!

phone 012

This is one of my favs! 2007 at my wedding.

 phone 001

2nd year teaching- 1987

 phone 003 

1st year teaching- 1988

 phone 006

88-89?

 phone 007

2003, I think. You see, I COULD Have lots of pics from yearbooks, except AMS was in charge of yearbook for MANY years, so she screened whatever pics of herself.

phone 008

ME and AMS 1998 (Spring of my first year)

phone 009

Bahaha! Me and AMS- in 1988. 7th grade spring dance, her first year teaching

phone 010

2003?

 phone 011

Road trips wear her OUT! (as they do all of us!)

DSC_1315 DSC_1340

Such a dedicated teacher!

 DSC_1543 DSC_1645 DSC_1844

tractor driver…

DSC_1135 

and a wonderful seamstress, quilter, mother, wife, friend, and AUNT! We love you very much!

I REALLY have to get some GOOD pictures before next year. I need some from the 70s and early 80s. Oh yea, I have a goal. now! Bwahahaha.

1 comments:

Hope said...

Thanks for sharing! I love you Mom!