Today is my 35th birthday. As promised, I will celebrate this day by posting pictures of me from throughout the years. Some of these are WILD! I told you before that if I posted embarrassing pics of others, I would do it to myself.
I admit, I am lazy and did not scan the pictures. I took pics of pics because my good camera battery was dead. (Hush- it’s my bday- I can be LAZY if I want.)
These are in NO order…unless you count the order that I found them and took the pic.
This one is at my first bday. It is on the trailer porch and that is Mama- Mac standing by me. My house is now where the trailer once stood.
birthday
Just a few weeks old…Why is my mother feeding me cereal when I am THAT young?!
Christening. I LOVE my dad’s suit!
2nd birthday maybe? Looking a bit like Jade here.
Random mall in Mexico.
2nd year of teaching…Wow, those pants are HIGH waisted!
Look at the wall board and carpet in the trailer! CLASSIC! (and the deer head- Yes, Ma’am!)
Bridal shower just before I got married in 1997. (First year teaching)
2nd grade..at Aunt Carol’s ..what DUFUS made us pose like this?! Notice the broken arm.
Oh dear! 7th grade!
Todd, Aunt Carol, Me- 7ish?
Me and Mama
Me and Jade 2002
HEAVEN’s TO BETSY!!! (1993)
Senior Prom 1993
The last time I wore a Halloween costume. I was a deer. Those are real antlers and people were impressed at how long I wore them! (Dawn’s House 1998ish)
College Graduation 1997
In Florida at my grandparents- 1980?
7th grade “Prom” I was SO excited to have a “hoop dress”.
Senior Pictures 1992
Dance Recital- 4th Grade
Me and Todd at the “new”house. Checkout the paneling and carpet. (We won’t even mention the overalls!)
My grandmother and me…WOW! Just WOW!
Me while pregnant with Jenna..Nov 2001
Mexico- 2001- 12 weeks preg with Jenna
Snowstorm January 2002- Jenna due ANYDAY- Yes, this was the day I kneeboarded behind the 4 wheeler. Not the brightest idea I ever had, but better than the time I cliff dove in Jamaica.
Me with Jenna when she was about 2-3 weeks old.
Me with Jade 2009 snowstorm
Me and Jenna- Wedding 2007
Me and Hope- Props to Hope, Derrick, AMS, and Uncle Carlton! They gave me a housecleaning from Sunflower Maids for my bday. I seriously screamed when I read the email! WooHoo!!!
Daddy walking me down the aisle (beach)
Jeff and I- wedding reception 2007
Gonga (Miss Aqua Net), Mama, and me…LOVE the couch (Yes, I used that couch in college. It was SOOOO LONG and Velvet!)
Me and Jenna at my baby shower for Jade- 2008
ME and Jenna- Beauty Pageant- 35 weeks pregnant
ME, Jenna, Baby Jade
My 16th birthday- Not sure what to comment about: the socks, the blanket, the paneling, or yet another deer head.
1993
Kindergarten
Gooo Eagles! (10th or 11th Grade)
Me (left) showing off my cat in Advanced Sciences. I won the award for the highest avg in this class. No, we did not dress like that always- It was Spirit Week!
9th grade dance recital
Oh My Word! 8th grade dance recital
Me and Jill waiting on the bus. Look at Jill’s mullet! (Let’s just focus on her mullet and NOT my perm)
10th Grade FFA National Convention. This was taken outside the Bass Pro Shops in Kansas City. I am 2nd from left. We look really bad partially due to the fact that we were on a short bus for 10 days traveling through 10 states.
Just before Sr Year. State Convention FFA. This picture begins to show some hope.
One of my slumber parties in high school.
My first deer. Not sure whose coveralls I was wearing, but it was someone large.
2nd grade class pic.
AMS and me- 7th grade prom
Me and Daddy HS graduation
Me and Dawn 2005 or 2006
AMS and Me (10 years later from the last pic) My first year teaching.
My family Christmas 2009
Valentine’s Day 2010
3rd Anniversary-2010
Hilton Head 2010 Spring Break
May 2010
Ok, So I think I was fair to those of you who I have posted pics of before. I included some HIDEOUS ones of me. I apologize for the poor quality, but between teaching, mommying, and living a life, it was all I could do.
Thanks to ALL of you who have called, visited, Facebooked me, or emailed me to wish me a happy birthday. It has been a special day. I am about to get dressed to go to dinner and Trivia Night with Julie and Jennifer. I ALWAYS look forward to our bday celebrations. I got some wonderful, generous gifts and I am thankful for each of them.





2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jan!!!
I love all the pictures.
I'm glade that you had a good Birthday. I'm quite envious of the house cleaning gift.
Enjoy the rest of the week, talk to you soon!
Love Caroline XXX
P.S. The 1st baby picture in 2002 is with Jenna but you have written Jade.
Loved all the pictures, thanks for taking the time to do this... lol ac
Post a Comment