CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tagged on Facebook

Last week I stumbled upon some pictures on FB from our old high school.
Look far right in this one…don’t be confused by the UGA hat. He knows his roots.
phone 023
And this one…I think it’s the BETA club. I was never in the BETA club, but I co-sponsor one now, so I guess that makes up for it.
phone 021
If you couldn’t spot Todd in the group pic, here is a zoomed in shot. In this picture alone there is an engineer, doctor, opera singer, RN, school psychologist, and Dr. of pharmacy. Hmmm, maybe I should have been in BETA.
phone 022

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't need Beta Club. You turned out just who you should be. You are a FANTASTIC teacher and your students have alot of respect for you....