CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 30, 2012

Girl Scouts Turn 100

In early March our Girl Scout council hosted a worldwide event in Savannah, GA to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Girl Scouts. The theme was Bridging to the Next Century, and the girls were invited to walk across the big bridge that crosses the Savannah River in downtown Savannah. Our time to cross the bridge was 7:30 am! They had neat signs across the bridge that marked each decade. After that, there was a full day of events in Forsyth Park. It was a fun mother- daughter weekend.
I took the weekend off from taking pictures, but some of the other moms shared theirs. Enjoy what I have.
IMAG0339IMAG0287IMAG0290IMAG0293IMAG0298IMAG0299IMAG0303IMAG0304IMAG0305IMAG0306IMAG0308IMAG0309IMAG0312IMAG0313IMAG0321IMAG0323
I have some more pics on my phone, but I do not have my cord with me, so the next phone dump will probably catch up those pics…stay tuned.
Jenna LOVED Savannah. She is begging to go back and learn more about its history. I think I have a little history buff on my hands.

0 comments: